Saturday, November 11, 2023

Hearing What's Coming....

 

 


Thanks to the GRAMMY nominations for inspiration: 

"I once was the size of your beating heart

Resting over it and feeling it loud

But now I'm no more than a pea, squirreled deep inside your ear

Wanting to help you, but you're still too proud


 

------------------------------------------------------------

"So many bucks and so many smarts

To get me close to you

I'm left, still, up on the shelf

 


(And you're gone)

You're out the door, I have a muddled view

-------------------------------------------------------------

"It's me, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP, I'm your hearing aid

I guess you've gotten bupkis from me, with the cash you've paid

A short time at your ear, and you'd have clarity today


 

But I'm a game that you just don't want to play!"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 



No comments:

Post a Comment