Friday, January 1, 2021

What do I know about cardiovascular disease?

 

 


Happy New Year, blog readers! We are all ready for a fresh start in 2021, and this posting reflects my need to start towards a new horizon for my CSD work. 

You'll find below a link to a second survey, that wants to find out how much you know about cardiovascular disease (CVD), what causes it, and how its impact can include the onset of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders. I hope you find the survey interesting, and that it might whet your appetite to learn more about CVD, and how prevention efforts against it must start as early as possible for your consumers. 

You'll find the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TFT87DH

I hope you might complete the survey by 1/31/21. Thanks for your interest.




No comments:

Post a Comment